Friday, September 24, 2010

Im on a train, im on a train! Everybody ignore me! No hassel with no pain!

Yep im on a train heading back home from college to see my family and girlfriend.
So there are these 2 people right now, talking very loudly about busking. It started with one shouting at the other while he was holding a php book. "is that your bible?" what? Seriously what does he need a php book for? Anyway. They are now lightly arguing about how one thinks the other doesnt have a dublin accent. Im nearly afraid that they are going to fight. The busker is saying he was busking before it was cool, very hipsterish. I had to turn off my ipod to listen to this shite. Now im afraid he is going to cry. Seriously this is happening right now beside me. I bet the guy the beside is texting about this and he is looking at me as i write this. Fuck off and wait till i publish it! Anyway. Does anyone know if there was an arnotts on grafton. Scum owes busker €100 even they didnt make a bet at all. Now scum wants the busker to busk up and down the train. My hole he will! Also the smell is unreal! More on this once im home.

No comments:

Post a Comment